The Genealogy of Jesus Christ I chose the two graphs below to show the genealogy of Jesus because they make it more clear than I could explain it by writing it down. I think the graphs are beautifully made and I listed the links to the graphs below. Abraham to David Abraham Isaac Jacob Judah and Tamar Perez Hezron Ram Amminadab Nahshon Salmon and Rahab Boaz and Ruth Obed Jesse David and Bathsheba David to Babylonian Exile David Solomon Rehoboam Abijah Asa Jehoshaphat Jehoram Uzziah Jotham Ahaz Hezekiah Manasseh Amon Josiah , birth of his son Jeconiah at the time of the Babylonian exile Babylonian Exile to Jesus Jeconiah died in Babylon Shealtiel Zerubbabel Abiud Eliakim Azor Zadok Achim Eliud Eleazar Matthan Jacob Joseph Jesus Sources Conforming to Jesus' Geneology Wikipedia: Geneology of Jesus Source of Photo # 1 Conforming to Jesus Chart: Jesus' Family Tree Note If you like my content please share, comment, and subscribe. Thank you...
A wonderful Savior is Jesus my Lord, A wonderful Savior to me; He hideth my soul in the cleft of the rock, Where rivers of pleasure I see. He hideth my soul in the cleft of the rock That shadows a dry, thirsty land; He hideth my life in the depths of His love, And covers me there with His hand, And covers me there with His hand. 2 A wonderful Savior is Jesus my Lord, He taketh my burden away He holdeth me up, and I shall not be moved, He giveth me strength as my day. 3 With numberless blessings, each moment He crowns, And, filled with His fulness divine, I sing in my rapture, oh, glory to God, For such a Redeemer as mine! 4 When clothed in His brightness, transported I rise To meet Him in clouds of the sky, His perfect salvation, His wonderful love, I’ll shout with the millions on high. ==================================================== This hymn's lyrics were written by Fanny Jane Crosby (1820-1915). The music was created by William James Kirkpatrick 183...
Jesus Came to Fulfill the Law of the Prophets in the Old Testament Matthew 5:17 presents a chief purpose of Jesus's earthly ministry: to fulfill the law and the prophets. Jesus came to accomplish all that the Old Testament foretold and to complete all the righteousness the Old Testament required. Jesus Internalized the Laws of the OT Jesus kept the entire 613 laws of the Old Testament when He was a man on Earth. When He died this knowledge of the OT was inside of Him, he had internalized it, so when a Christian follows Jesus and is "in Jesus" that Christian also will have the laws of the Old Testament internalized at that time. Both the Old Testament Laws and the New Testament Laws Matter It is impossible for a human being to internalize or live by all 613 laws of the Old Testament and that is why Jesus Christ did this for His Followers. Jesus' blood is as pure as the blood of an innocent animal but much more powerful of course. What the Old Testament was saying is ...
Comments
Post a Comment