Spiritual Warfare Prayers


Prayer One:
God, I confess that I am too concerned with the physical world and neglect the spiritual. Open the eyes of my heart so that I may become more aware of the spiritual battle taking place around me. Remind me that a real enemy is seeking to destroy me––not to invoke unhealthy fear in my heart, but rather alertness that leads to obedience. Use the Holy Spirit to awaken me so that I may become more attentive, watchful, and sober-minded. Grant me wisdom to better discern the way the enemy is attacking me so that I may become more intentional in choosing righteousness
.

Prayer Two:
God, thank you for not leaving me defenseless, for you have given me everything I need for life and godliness. You are a generous and caring Father who desires to protect me and equip me with exactly what I need.

Give me urgency to put on the spiritual armor that you have provided, and help me to not rely on my own armor. Let me pursue the weapons of righteousness and truth that I may stand firm in your Word and not my inadequate strength.

Prayer Three:
God, thank you for being a mighty warrior and a strong protector. You call me to stand firm, not in my own strength and might, but in Yours. Your power has no end and your authority demands even the demons to obey Your will. Help me, O God, to rely on your matchless power to stand firm.

When I fall into sin, doubt, or weariness grant me the faith to rise again trusting in your faithful promises. Grant me victory rooted in Jesus, that I may be faithful and loyal to You.

Source

Note
Please subscribe to my blog, share it with friends, and leave me a comment. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Establishment Clause

About the Virgin Mary

How Factory Farms Violate Animal Rights