Fear Not is One of the Most Important Biblical Commands

Introduction to Fear Not Bible Verses
It is important as a Christian to know not to be overwhelmed by fear.

"Fear Not" is in the Bible 365 times
Fear is not the most repeated command in the Bible.

Jesus Kept Saying Not to Fear:
Jesus said, "I tell you, my friends, do not fear those who kill the body, and after that can do nothing more” Luke (v. 4). “Therefore, I tell you, do not worry about your life” (v. 22). And then in verse 3. Jesus said, "I tell you, my friends, do not fear those who kill the body, and after that can do nothing more” Luke (v. 4). “Therefore, I tell you, do not worry about your life” (v. 22). And then in verse 3.

Jesus' Mother Mary was Told Not to Fear:
The angel Gabriel told Mary "Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God." Luke 1:30.

President Roosevelt Told Us Not to Fear on January 20, 1945:
Franklin D. Roosevelt said in his inaugural speech: "The only thing to fear is fear itself."

Jesus wept is the shortest sentence in the Bible. 

Note
Please subscribe to my blog, share it with friends, and leave me a comment. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Establishment Clause

About the Virgin Mary

How Factory Farms Violate Animal Rights